Monday, October 5, 2015

Long Over-due Update

Hey guys! It has been 4 months since I posted a youtube video and even longer since I posted on here. So how are ya'll doing?
My life has been hectic since the last time you have read or watched me.
We have moved into a house, actually moved back into one we lived in previously, I stopped writing the book, and I have slipped up drastically in my vegan lifestyle.
Now don't freak out, I am still vegan, just even less healthier than I was before. I eat too much junk food, all vegan ofcourse, and just dont really exercise or try to stop my bad habits.
I know someday I will though, just got to keep going until I get to where I want to be.
I have stopped writing because of writers block.
We moved almost 2 months ago.
Daisy is almost 8 months and is a rambunctious monster that I love more and more each day.
I am sorry to cut this short, but I need sleeeeep, so my update will continue later. Byeeeeeee for now.


God Bless


~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment