Wednesday, September 24, 2014

101!!!!!

Hey guys! How have you been? I have been AHMAZING! I know I spelled it wrong! I'm craycray. =P I am feeling very happy today! I have had a great tiem since our last chat and it's been relatively awesome. I know those words don't really go together, but I'm doin it!

Anyways the title today is the # of blogs I have written when I post this! Can you believe it?! I didn't even realize that until I looked at my dashboard! I feel accomplished.

So I am not really doing anything different in my life right now; I am actually kind of a bore recently. I haven't started trying to reach that goal I set for myself, but I am getting to it. I have been really busy with school. I have this speech tomorrow that I am super excited about. I have to give an informative speech about a topic and I chose "How To Go Raw Till 4"! Yay! Right? I am pumped!
Another great thing was that there was no music class today, which I was very pleased with. I didn't want to go anyway. It's boring and kind of pointless.

So that is pretty much it other than on Monday and today I chatted with Warrior for a while and that was the usual fun and awesomeness. Yeah I told you I am a bore recently. OH! I tried a new recipe last night. Wish I had taken some pics, dang!

It was the usual stir-fry I always have with just noodles, onions, tomatoes, and a little spicy pepper. However, last night I mixed in other veggies and it was DA BOMB! I, oh, I just loved it! I also tried it with a little white rice and it was AWESOME! I am loving all these new recipes that I have found.

Yeah that is pretty much it for now, I will update ya'll when something new comes around!






Love ya, see ya, byeeeee!


P.S. I got that love ya see ya byeee thing from a youtuber who is awesome!



~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment