Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fireproof

Hey guys! Wow it's been over a month since I've been here! How you guys been doin? Good? GREAT!

So now let's get to what has been going on with me lately.

I am still a vegan.
I am still a high carb RT4 vegan.
I am loving life.
I am not exercising as much as I should, but I will be.
I am in college.
I am going to be a teacher for deaf education.
I am actually liking school for the first time in a long time.
I am setting goals and accomplishing them one by one.
My new goal for right now is to be able to run 5 miles.

I am enrolled in Music Appreciation, General Psychology, College Algebra, Public Speaking, & Introduction to Special Populations. They are all fun, but my fave is the the last, which is my education class; I just love it and the teacher lets us talk all the time and eat in class, which is awesome!

So yeah not much is going on in my life. I did get a touch of illness yesterday, but I feel great today!
Ok so shout out to Warrior, love ya bestie!

Love ya, see ya, byeeeeeeee!

P.S. Fireproof is the title of the new One Direction song from the new album Four coming out on the 17th of November! I love this song and the best part is they released for us themselves!

~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment