Saturday, March 14, 2015

Accomplishing nothing today.

Hey guys I'm back, I know it's been far too long. We've had Internet out here for 6 days and Im just now writing this blog. So let me update you on my life before I get down to today's topic. I have a job! Yes I am officially employed and it is awesome, most of the time. I work at a tex mex restaurant. I know that it's not typically where vegans want or dream of working, but it is justa start. I start d working a little over a month ago, not gonna lie, the money is great, but I don't love it and I'm not just there for a paycheck, I'm there to learn. I already have learned so much, not just how a restaurant runs, but how much irk goes into it, and I have learned about people too. I have made so many mistakes, I spill salsa everyday, multiple times a day, and I am okay with it. It's fun just being a bus person, and a chips/salsa person. I am one step closer to getting my dream every two weeks.
So I am saving up for a camera, a high quality camera to start vlogging with. Yes it is finally happening! I am creating my channel and going to put my life and my message out there on YouTube. I'm excited, it will take atleast another month or two to get everything going, but at least I have a goal. I realized that I don't want to be a teacher, I want to work in film and photography. I take beautiful pictures and everyone tells me that so I am going to pursue this dream and see where it takes me. It's a whole new chapter.
So let's see what else..... OH! I am FINALLY getting all of my wisdom teeth out! March 30 is the date and I am just relieved I won't be in so much pain anymore, well granted I will be in pain after the procedure, but I will be okay. I won't be able to work for atleast 5 days toa week, but I think I will be okay. I know this a long blog, but bear with me here. My life is turning around, changing and I am so excited to see what happens. I have a little over a year to save up for me and Laura,(my sister) to get to sunny Southeren California. Can't wait. This is also very exciting I hit my one year mark guys! I have been vegan for 1 year and 4 days! Is that not just awesome? Many more years to come. Ok now onto today's topic.
So I have accomplished little to nothing today. I got up fairly early and had bfast and I did exercise so there is one thing I have done today. However, I am very tired from work so I just chilled on YouTube most of the day and I just woke up from a four hour nap. Longest nap I have ever taken, I feel very refreshed. I needed sleep, my apnea is acting up more than usual lately and now insomnia is back. I won't let that get me down, I am just trucking right along.
Oh you will not believe this, with my second check I bought a 40 lb. box of bananas and they were all delicious! It was fun having a banana smoothie every morning! I am just another step closer everyday to being RT4 for good! Today it felt good not to accomplish much, to just lay around. It was my day off and I spent it well. So thanks for reading and soon I will say thanks for watching, but thank you. Hey every one of you who reads this better subscribe to me when I finally have content out there on YouTube! Ok? Anyways thanks again have a wonderful evening or morning or whatever time of the day you read this and I am gonna go eat some pasta for dinner!
 All the love- M

No comments:

Post a Comment