Monday, December 15, 2014

Update!!!

Hey guys quick quick quick update! I feel like I half way passed my Musc Appreciation Final and aced my psych final! I am so excited that I only have 2 exams left and a self critique paper to write and turn in the. I am done! I will continue to look for a job until school starts again and if I can't then I will go back to school.

Anyways that was just a short update, I will give you another post tomorrow and then you won't hear from me for awhile. Sorry loyals! I want to say THANK YOU all for reading my posts, I started this blog alongside my bestie's blog and she was the only one who read it for quite some time, now more people read it so thanks a billion. Oh and shout out to Warrior! Hope u like the lotion! If you want to check out another awesome blog go to www.sorry4partyrocking2012.blogspot.com you will not be disappointed! Ok lovelies! Until tomorrow! peace, Love, Puppies!

God bless!





~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment