Monday, December 15, 2014

Final Exams

Good morning everyone! Hope his day is treating you well, it is a great day! It is finals week here at TC and I am surprisingly relaxed, I think it is because I know that I will ace my exams!
Ok maybe that's a stretch, I will pass them all!

So my weekend was highly uneventful, except I sold two of my books back and got enough to buy me some fruit.mInhave a mountain of bananas at home just ripening up, delicious honey crisp apples and let me tell you something, you have not lived until you have tried a honey crisp apple! they are sweet and juicy and a little sour. I LOVE THEM! I am enjoying a few right now! I also bought a lot of veggies and some pasta made of rice, corn, and quinoa.

Ok so my mom go A Madea Christmas on dad and it is HILARIOUS! I love it and have watched 3 times. Larry the Cable Guy and Madea in one room together will have you laughing for days!

So that is about it for now, I will update you on how I felt I did on the exams, but wish me luck! I will see you all soon! Peace, Love, and Puppies!

God Bless!



~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment