Monday, December 8, 2014

Almost 2000!!!!

Guys I have almost 2,000 page views on this blog! Can you believe that? OMG!!!! That is so amazing! You loyals actually read about my not so interesting life. Thanks a million guys! So I don't have too much to talk about today, but I had a very unproductive weekend. I had a lot planned; I wanted to catch up on studying, but I just didn't do much. I feel kind of crappy today though, like sick to my stomach. I think it is because I am not getting enough sleep. Oh well though!

So final exams are coming up and quite frankly I am not the least bit nervous. I know that I will pass them all, the only one that I might have to really work on is my speech exam, it is a complicated mess. I am pumped for them, but at the same time I want them to be over with.

After classes are over officially and I have sold my books back I am going to look for a job. This time I am going to be serious though, I ma not gonna play around with a dead end job. I have got to start making money to help my mom out and to actually fund my lifestyle choices. So cross your fingers and wish me luck.



Ok I have to go, but thanks again for reading about me and I will see you soon! Peace, Love, and Puppies!


God Bless!



~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment