Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Binge Eating Disorder

Goooood morning loyals! How's everyone doing today?! I a, having the best day ever so far!

So let's get into the topic of today! The title I know seems alarming, but keep on reading and I'll explain.

Ok so I have come to the realization that I cannot be Raw Till 4 completely until I can get a job and support myself, so I will just be vegan from now on until I can support myself. It's ok, I will just feel a little crappy each day on the high fat, high protein, high salt, heavily oily vegain food for a while. It's all good.

Ok so I have researched about this and watchd a lot of documentaries and videos and I have realized that I do binge once in a while. Just yesterday I binged on a LOT of (vegan) junk food and I felt like utter shit! Excuse my language, but that is how I felt. I was close to vomiting it all up. Yeah, it was that bad. I get like this every once in a while, and it used to be very bad to th expound of vomiting. Whenever I get stressed or something horrible happens I go and I smash any junk food I can find. Before, I was a meat eater, I would eat a whole box of ice cream sandwiches, half a loaf of bread, and a block of cheese with some pickles; and that was and still is so disgusting and it makes me glad I found the raw food movement. I get like this still, but now I binge on french fries, plain potato chips, or anything that I can eat. I hate this, but for now I am just going to have to embrace and get over it gradually. So wish me luck loyals, fruitbats, and rootbats of the world! I love you all and if you are experiencing the same thing or something similar leave your story in the comments below and encourage each other. Ok I will see ya next blog! Peace, Love, and Puppies! Byeeeeeee!

God bless!





~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment