Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I Am Alive!

I know a repeat title, but hey how's it going?! No seriously, how are you? Hope everyone is doing very well, I know that my life is going up. I am uploading vlogs again, so if you don't watch my channel go check it out right now. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ1rPS0BvKOyCQh4OaHhXLA

Ok so my life is going awesome, I am working on myself and I feel so good about it. I picked a new workout regime that seems to be working and I just feel so good after each workout. I also love being alive and I love being who I am. I got a job recently, but I did end up resigning because I got the flu again, among other reasons. I have found I don't like the food service jobs, and need to find something more meaningful. One day I will just be a youtuber, but who knows I could be something else entirely. I know this is short, but I wanted to update you guys on here as well. Daisy just turned one on Valentine's Day and I am one proud momma. She is adorable and sweet and still melts my heart constantly. I am going to be posting quite more often on my channel if at all possible so def check it out to stay in the know with me. Okay that is it for now, if I think of anything else I will let you know. I have a few ideas to talk about here so be on the look out for it. Ok bye everyone!

Love
Maggs B






~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment