Thursday, February 18, 2016

Video Idea

So hey loyals! How are you today! Today is such an awesome day, it did not start off that way however, I was very pissed off this morning because of my dog. Daisy May was just a little toot today. Everything is okay now, though and I have relaxed and I feel so much better.
So I am thinking of starting a new segment on my channel about news topics or stories that are interesting to me or important. What do you think? I think it might be fun, I don't know. As a vlogger/youtuber you are constantly thinking of what to vlog or a cool video idea. Let me know what you think on the comments, I would love to here your perspectives and insight.
Anyways I have been super busy trying to get a job and my brain is pretty much mush now, I can't even think anymore. It is so hard to get a job in today's economy. And I am going to have to continue this post later because I have to be somewhere. Thanks anyway for reading and until next time. Stay beautiful!

Love MB






~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment