Friday, April 5, 2013

Not For A Moment (After All)

Good morning everyone! I haven't blogged in a few days so.. what have I missed? What's goin on?
Today is NO FEAR FRIDAY! K-LOVE has declared it that today! They are raising money to send to our troops over seas and those around the world! So if you are out there reading and can donate 20 or 40 dollars a month then please call: 1800-525-5683 now!
Ok so there has been testing the past few days so I could not blog much. Today's song is by Meridith Andrews. I love this message the song gives out.
The color is yellow, a light easter yellow to be specific. The word is FEARLESS! So everyone should be! I know that I am now! The verse of the day is Isaiah 12:3
i love that verse it's speaks to me! Sorry for not blogging lately.
So i have come to realize that maybe I should break up with the bou, but I am not sure. It will be after prom tho, I love the guy so much and I don't want to hurt him, I am happy, but I am starting to wonder why i even asked him out in the first place!
Who knows?
Hey those out there that read this why don't you comment on what you think I should do! Warrior this means you!
Well I gotta go, but i will try to blog more later see ya!
the pic is at the bottom as always!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment