Monday, April 29, 2013

To Infinity and BEYOND!!!

feelin goofy right now!!!! so here is my continuation!!!! so yeah I haven't had time to blog much, but I am now so what's up guys? missed everyone!! (you know the one person that reads this)!
anyways: what I said before about changing up my life, well I am! I will be going shopping on Saturday with Warrior and my sis and mom for new clothes! I am reinventing my look! I'll post pics soon! I recently asked my mom for a new SELF magazine! and I got the May issue! It rocks so far! and for those who don't know SELF or who don' read it I highly recommend it, b/c it is off the HOOK!!!!
I think it's finally time to focus on me and stop brushing away my problems for once. I mean yes it is important to help others and I still totally will, but I want to find who I am. I am thinking of applying to other colleges. (Warrior don't freak I am still going to College with you I promise!) I really want to see what else is out there for me!
So thanks for reading and if you have any questions or comments please post those in the section BELOW!!!!!
And as always have a blessed day and CIAO FOR NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment