Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies)

HAY guys! sorry for not posting yesterday i was unable to. I'm back and have so much to fill u in on that this post will prolly be long. ok the song for today is by Chris Tomlin, color is red, word is humble, and the verse is Matthew 23:27 It is an amzing post and I love it! The pic will be at the bottom!
Ok so Thursday the school had an early release, but my mom signed my sister and I out a little after 11:00 a.m.  We went to the Orthodontist's office to get Laura's (my sis) braces looked at and a checkup as well. On the way back we went by Airbrush Tans to try on dresses in NB! I was so excited, but none of the dresses fit, they would not zip! There was this gorgeous red dress that I would have loved to have. Needless to say I cried the whole way home. Thursday night wasn't so great either, but everything's fine now. Friday was a day off from school and it was ok! I didn't do much over the weekend, except there was a lot of character building. I have come to realize that I have to make myself happy first and focus on God more. I no longer let people get me down and I fell pretty all over again!  Sunday was awesome as usual and I raised my moral standards again!
Other than that I am having the best day!
All of you have a blessed day and let's just remember that God will always be by our sides!
Ciao ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment