Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Come To The River

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!! Omg it is such a beautiful day outside! Beautiful shall now be the word of the day! The color is a pastel blue, this song is by Rhett Walker Band! It's a great song I can't get it out of my head! The verse is 2 Corinthians 4:17! I love this verse so much because it i saying that are troubles are many, but we will find glory if we go to Jesus!
The pic will be at the bottom!
Ok today so far has been amazing; a friend of mine gave my boyfriend a ring to give to me and it is gorgeous!!! I love it! It is a huge heart with sparkles everywhere!
I don't have much insight to enlighten the world with but I can tell you this I will be going to the river and I will be spreading the love more often so how about you?







PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment