Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rockstar

Good morning! So how is everyone today?! Today is such a lovely day and I can't wait to see what happens. I am in a Prima J mood. Today's song of the day is by them. The color is orange, the word is listen, and the verse is: 2 Corinthians 5:17 "This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!"
The pic will be posted below and i know i didn't post one yesterday I apologize I lost track of time and had to post quickly.
Well so far today I am happy, I haven't seen my bf, but that's ok I will prolly see him later. He is the sweetest I swear, I love this boy!
My best friend is at a UIL competition! Love ya Warrior!!!!! She is going to get all star actress I think or best female actress! I don't know the award, but I know she'll get it she is amazing! I wish I could be there with her!
So that is pretty much it for now I will try to post later again, no promises!
Next week I will not be posting on Friday and possbily even Thursday, because I get out of school early on Thursday, and Friday will be a school holiday!
I would like to make a shoutout to anyone who reads this blog! Thanks ya'll or whoever you are!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment