Monday, March 25, 2013

Who You Are

Well today's song is by Unspoken. The color is baby blue, the word is perseverance, the pic will be posted at the bottom as usual and the verse is: John 3:3! see last Thursday I did not blog, only because I totaly gapped it, my apologies! Friday's blog was hasty because I was on a crunched time. Today however I have a little time. So how is everyone is everyone on this perseverant day?! I am having the best day ever! Prom is around the corner and I have GOT to find a dress! I hope I do. I don't want to wear the one from last year, but I may have to.Or I may be able to alter a dress my mom wore once. Here's hoping! 
Anyways about today's song! I had no clue what it would be, but as I was walking over to the computer it popped into my head! For me that's song is a definition of perseverance, because it is saying you will never lose WHO YOU ARE if you look to God for help! Go to Jesus and ask for His help as well! I just like it so much! Jesus perseveered when He was carrying the cross and had everyone against Him, that's inspiration to me. If He can do it, then I can get through any obstacle placed in front of me.
Ok that's it for now, I'll try to post again later! Remember this Friday I won't be able to and this Thursday is iffy!
well everyone have a blessed and perseverant day!!!!



Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment