Friday, March 15, 2013

Steal My Show

Well good morning again!!! I blogged about 8 hours ago! So how is everyone today?! I am having a great day of spring break and I am loving life. Let me tell you about myself. I was born in Garland, Texas on Jul 9th, 1995. I grew up moving around almost every year and a half. It was a blessing and a curse. Now looking back, I am thankful for all those moves. It helped me gain social skills and I have  a million friends from the experiences. Before I tell you anything else let me introduce you to what my blog will be like. The titles will always be my song for the day. Today's song is by Toby Mac. The color of the day is green, the verse is John 8:31-47, and the picture I will post at the bottom of the post. Now, back to me. I now attend a high school in De Kalb, Texas. It's a quaint little town and where I want to live for the rest of my life. I am a senior and I am about to graduate. It's going to be so much fun living with my bestie and going to college together in the fall! I am so excited.

Now, as I mentioned before in my previous post, this blog will be only positive. Even if I am having a negative day I will put something positive out in the world. So today's positivity is all about truth. Which is the word of the day. God's truth will uncover Satan's lies. His truth is abundant and will never ever be misleading or false. I say we should all just tell the truth, if we can't for some reason try to tell it gradually. Or start fresh and tell the truth about everything. If we don't then how can anyone learn to trust us and to get to know us. My blog's name is Stay Strong! Now most prolly know where that inspiration came from, but if you don't, well, it came from my role model. Demi Lovato. I love her story and her music. She is one of my role models. Another is my best friend. You can catch her at: sorry4partyrocking2012.blogspot.com   She is an amazing person and has an even more amazing blog!
Anyways, Demi is my inspiration. I grew up watching her on Barney, Camp Rock 1 & 2, As the Bell Rings (remake), Sonny with a Chance, and so much more. Her story inspires me to be strong. Some may think it's silly, but I don't. See I battle a some of the same issues and that's why I relate. Her music was there for me when no one else was. So yeah she is a big inspiration to me. Don't like it then don't read my blog.
Well that's all I have time for today! I will see ya soon!
Next Post:  I will talk about Warrior!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment