Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Change

hey guys coming to u late, really late, but ya'll know once I have something in my head to say I have to write it out or I can't sleep.
Ok so I haven't watched any Trent Shelton videos in a very LONG time, a couple years at most, but I just finished one about change Nd the media and racial inequality. I agree with Trent completely and I truly am going to be the change I wish to see in this world. That is the whole reason I am vegan! I want the world to have this gift and feeling amazing while eating as much as they want and look amazing AND be healthy for once in their life! I want to save animals from the horrible fate of being food you know? Being vegan keeps them off my plate so that's one step closer to a big goal of a mass amount of people being vegan. Do I expect the entire world to be vegan? No, I don't believe one day everyone will be, but I believe that everyone has the right to know what they support when they eat meat, drink milk, and consume other animal products; then it is their choice to go vegan or not. People give me this b.s. About humanely slaughtering their food, but that is a lie b/c their is no such thing as humanely killing a living being. I don't impose my views on anyone, and I have ever tried it was by accident because I have found that first time vegans just want the whole world to be vegan right away, but it's not the case and it's hard to not tell everyone how excited you are, trust me. It has taken almost 9 months to get me to where I am right now; and no I'm not talking about a baby just being vegan. When I first found this lifestyle it took me five months to actually accept it and put it into practice,  but it was the best decision of my life and I'm never going back, NO MATTER how many uneducated remarks I get about protein. Anyways I wanted to give ya'lol a quick little post because it was on my mind. I will be posting again in the morning, I wish you a happy thanksgiving, free of turkey for me of course, and a safe holiday break. Goodnight to all! Peace, Love, and PUPPIES!!🐶

God Bless

~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment