Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cruel Pranks

Good morning all of you lovelies out there! Hope life is treating you well, before I get into today's topic I want to give a shout out to Warrior, love the latest post girl, made me laugh.

Okay onto what I wanted to talk about. As all of you know I am vegan and being vegan I have compassion for ALL animals and fellow vegans. Now Jenna Marbles, YouTube extroadanaire, has recently come back to the vegan movement, though her boyfriend is a meat eater. Well he recently pranked her by putting cow's milk into her 5 hour energy drink. Yes those are vegan. She drank it and was disgusted, of course, but I don't know what else she did about that. Help me out here, if someone you love and respect does something to you that he or she knows you dislike why would you stay with that jerk? To me that is the highest level of disrespect, I mean to give your VEGAN gf cow's milk when you know she hates it and has high standards of not drinking it is so rude. If I was Jenna I would be dumping Julian right now. If you want to know more about this go to www.youtube.com and check out Freelee the Banana Girl's newest video. That is it for this post, but not to worry I have a new one coming for you very soon involving a delicious recipe and pictures! Alright I wish you all the best day and I will see you soon!


Peace, Love, and Puppies!


~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment