Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hey ya'll!

Hey loyals! How are ya? I'm having a great day! It's just about time for me to hit the hay so this will be quick! So today has been fruitful! I have had a lot of fruit, and a big salad! I made my first froothie. It consisted a mango, a banana, and water. Now I know that really isn't nearly enough fruit, but I am trying so I will get better as I embark on this journey to a more natural lifestyle! I also watched and downloaded some videos today and it's been a fun day. I was lazy though, and I gotta get used to not staying up all night and morning.
So I am never coming back to Irving again. That is due to one person, my little brother Christopher. He literally punches me on the arms all day, won't listen to anything we tell him to do. He doesn't know what the words No or Stop mean! He won't stop bothering me, I know he's only 5, but damn just leave me alone for 5 minutes! I'm not his age or even close to his age so I can't and don't relate to him! So I am not gonna torture myself anymore by coming here!

Well I'm off to go to sleep! I love you loyals and I will see you awesome people next blog!








~Ciao~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment