Thursday, March 20, 2014

Subscribe!!! and an update!

hey guys happy Thursday! how are ya today? i am blogging to you from Texarkana College right now and it has been an awesome few days since my dads. It's also been a little weird, it's like I'm home, but I'm not. I want to go back sooo bad! Also it's just weird being back, it feels like it's been forever, when really it's only been 4 days! Well I am doing fine, I haven't fallen off the raw wagon again and I am smashing in the carbs and such, currently I am polishing off a bottle of orange juice. I couldn't find organic, but it's enough for now.
So now to the part I must tell you about! There is this Youtuber that you MUST subscribe to! He is very awesome, hilarious, and just an all around amazing human being! His channel is Nickalaws and here is the link so it will be easier for you too subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/user/Nickalaws  GO NOW!!! PLEASE! I know that is demanding, bu the is doing a giveaway of his tablet and I'm not gonna lie I want it. I know it's not good to want want want, but my tablet is dead and I could use a new one! Ok so go subscribe and have fun, watch his videos and subscribe to other awesome channels like Lush and Gaygod! They are awesome channels too! So here is like a few pictures of him so you can kinda tell if you want to subscribe, I mean who wouldn't want to he is an AWESOME person! Ok here!


ok also you should like and favorite his videos to make him more popular than the plastics! He always say that at the end of every video! Check him out ever Wednesday on YouTube!
Ok that is it for now loyals I will see you awesome people next blog! Byeeeeeeee! 

<3 
~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment