Saturday, March 15, 2014

Now it's the last day!

So I didn't know because of the weather, but today was actually the last day! Ok so it's been an ok today, I mean didn't do much soooooooo yeah....

This is going to be a short and sweet blog, right to the point. I cheated on my diet! I ate some crackers and chips! I know I know it was very bad of me! I feel horrible, and yes it is ok for me to me down on myself, it's the only way I will ever succeed! It's going to be ok in the end though!

So tomorrow at 9 in the morning I'll be going back home! So THIS is the last blog for a while! I think I'm going to start a food blog where I talk about my cravings and what I am eating, it will keep me on track and keep me motivated.

Ok so that is all I have for now, but I will see you awesome/amazing people next blog!

Much love to my loyals



~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment