Friday, March 14, 2014

Last day

Hey loyals happy Friday! Hope you are having a fantastic day because I know that I am! So today is the last full day I will be here at my dad's on Spring Break vacation. =( I know I ranted on the last blog about my little bro and never coming back here, but I don't want to leave. It's always sad when I leave though. You think I would be used to it by now, I mean all the every other weekends spent at a different parent's house and the summers away from my mom or dad or certain holidays, but no matter how hard you try you can never really get used to it. So yeah I'm over my little rant, sorry about that! 
So now that I'll be leaving I won't be posting again for awhile. I'm gonna miss you guys! 
Anyways here is how my week has gone! It started out ok and progressed into awesome! I got to download a bunch of videos and I committed to something for the first time in my life! I am committed to the raw vegan/cooked vegan lifestyle! I am going to shoot for fully raw asap, but I feel liberated! I just know that mom is not going to support my decision to give up eating all animals and animal products, so it's going to be hard, but I am determined. I just wish that she would at least by more fruits and veggies, I used to eat them all the time when I was little, so what is the big deal?! I'm not going to rant, but I just hope she would at least encourage me ever once in awhile. Eva, my step-mom, encourages me all the time, she wants to see me succeed! I do too, I am sick of feeling like crap and being fat. Yeah that is right I have accepted the fact that I am fat. No I'm not bashing myself I am just accepting that I have excess weight on my body that needs to go. So my plan is to live a healthier lifestyle. So I went to the gym with my dad last night and I pushed through 10 minutes on level 2 on the elliptical and it kicked my ass, then I went and biked for another 11 minutes and then ran on the treadmill for a little over 5 minutes. I feel awesome! I am dancing around and kind of in a funny mood. Like I am extremely happy and just elated really, but like I am laughing like crazy. Other than that my week has been pretty uneventful, I loved it though. I am doing this thing where I wake up every day as if it were on purpose. In my opinion it was God's plan was to wake me up, and I am so thankful for yet another beautiful day. The weather has been so awesome! Breezy, light, and not that cold or hot. I LOVE it! 
So that is it for now, I have to go dance! I will see you awesome people next blog! <3 


~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment