Saturday, June 1, 2013

i am done

ok yesterday I went to the office and got a trial pair of contacts, yeah they SUCK!!!! I can't for the life of me get them in my frikin eyes! I am frustrated and sad b/c no one will help me!

on the plus side the sun is shining and I woke up this morning! I had a rough night! I saw myself on that bridge again and in my dreams I actually jumped! I was so scared I just trusted in Jesus to get me thru the night! HE did b/c I have not lived up to my potential!


Anyways so what do ya'll think? Should I keep trying or give up?  


Oh I almost forgot!  Guess what everyone?!!! Drumroll please!  bdddddddddddddd............. 


WARRIOR passed her driving test!!!! I am so proud of her!  She is so awesome!   Congrats girl!  If you want to read so awesomeness go to: www.Sorry4PartyRocking2012.blogspot.com   !!!!

Well I am off to do nothing I guess!  Whatever!  If you want to leave your comments in the section below! 



Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment