Saturday, June 1, 2013

worry wurt

ok yes that is me right now!!! i was on Skype and facebook and warrior was saying something about cables and then all of a sudden her internet is just out! i can't get ahold of here on her cell either! so i am a little worried! i am assuming she has no power b/c of the storm but that shouldn't mean her cell phone is out! just saying! ok yeah i am very protective of my family so yes i am freaking the freak out! anyways because of the wonderful Warrior I am cheered up! I feel better! well better than before! I am going to keep trying with the contacts! So cross your fingers!


Just a quick hey! how you doin?!   well i will post tomarrow i will be freaking until i hear from my bestie but until that happens have a great night and:



Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment