Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Baby

He looks around, but doesn't see me yet.  I yell his name and he walks over. Wraps me in a tight hug; sweaty, but perfect.
He looks at me and smiles, blushing then grabs the side of my face an kisses me for the first time! Sparks fly as we continue to kiss! I can already tell that I am going to love this!
We watch a movie as he tickles me and wrestles with me letting me win, and a thumb war or two and an almost staring contest! All the while telling me I am an angel and the most beautiful thing he has ever laid eyes on. As he wraps his arms around my waist I gently lay my head on his chest and sit there  in the moment, unitl... he surprise attacks me with kisses. "Baby, I love you." he whispers in my ear! 


As we walk down this road we kiss more! I wrap my arms around his neck and him around my waist and he kisses me softly and sweetly. We entwine our hands and swing them between us! I can see a future with this boy. I run away yelling, "Catch me if you can!" He says, "I bet I can!" When he finally catches me he kisses me again and he says, "You forgot I used to play football so I can catch you anytime." Then we play chicken and it ties to him being a little to strong and me giving in to a hug. We walk back hand in hand completely in love. I can't believe this actually happened to someone like me! I finally found a guy who treats me like a princess.

When he leaves I am sad , but when we decide on our date I offer to pay for something he grabs ahold of me and looks me deep into my eyes and says: "You will NEVER have to pay or worry about that, I will take care of everything."  Then we walk farther and have to kiss goodbye, I will see him soon, but it feels like a lifetime from now.


He worries he is not good enough for me, and I worry I am not enough for him.




I love this guy! He makes me feel loved. For the first time in my life the walls I built up are tumbling down and I could not be happier!


Anyways that was a quick post to rehash my day. Hope you enjoy! Have a great day!



Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment