Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's been awhile!

Hey guys it has been long since I posted last! My apologies for the wait! Anyways let me update you on my life now! I now live with Warrior and no longer with my mom! Yes, yes I know Warrior and I had a fight but she is my best friend and it was either live with her or live in Dallas as a hobo! Plus, I LOOOOOOOOOVE living here! It's fun and I have more freedom and I am actually appreciated! I don't have to apologize so much, even though I haven't quite got the hang of it yet!
Anyways I have had a busy start to Summer! I have registered for college, applied for a few jobs, and will turn in more apps soon, I have gotten on track with my exercise and my eating habits! I even sleep better now! I guess it goes to show that my mom was holding me back on my life! I am excited for the future again! My 18th birthday is coming up and even though I won't be celebrating it much I am excited to be somewhat legal!
I am having a great summer and a great day as well! I can't wait to see what will happen next! So I will be tanning soon! No worries, not in a tanning bed! I will be using the good ol' sun the al'naturel way! =P

So that pretty much wraps up my life right now! As od this moment I think I am going to go exercise or something along those lines! Have a blessed day! 


Ciao


P.S. I will start the whole song/pic/word/verse of the day back up soon just a little off kilter because my mother took my laptop away so I have to use a desktop or Warrior's computer and I don't want to hog it so... anyways Ciao again!

No comments:

Post a Comment