Saturday, June 22, 2013

I'll Be

This song is by Edwin McCain!   Ok I heard this song when I was little, but I forgot about it until this guy reminded me about it!  It is so sweet! I love it!


Ok readers I have a dilema! I kinda like this guy, but he is younger and I just don't know what to do!
He makes me smile, but he kinda had a thing for my best friend! I am afraid if I go for it she will get mad and kick me out of her lovely house she and her family have so graciously let me abide in. So what do I do?  I haven't felt like this about a guy in a loooooooooong time! The last guy certainly did not make me feel like this, this unexpicably happy. Just someone I feel like I can trust with anything, especially my heart. I don't want to screw up a good friendship though. UGH! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!! I asked him what he thought if we kept it a secret. You know me I can't keep a secret to save my life! UGH!!!
Anyways what's up with you guys! I am havin a great summer so far! I don't have much else to say so that's a wrap!

#Confused/Happyasaclam!!



Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment