Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My point of view

Ok so after thinking about it last night and getting perspective from others I realize and deep down I knew this. It's not real love with my boyfriend. It can't be within two days. I guess it's my mind fooling me because I think I just love the way he treats me and that is making me think I love him. I don't. He may be a time filler or this may last for awhile I don't know, but what I do know is that I am going to just live for now. That's all I can do. I had a split second thought that his best friend had put him up to liking me and I asked him but he said no. I am guarding my heart though, I am not going to fully invest in this too much with a blind eye.



Ok so I think I made Warrior mad. I am so sorry if I did Warrior. I didn't mean to shut you out. I thought you wouldn't want to hear about the whole relationship thing with this guy and I. SORRY!!!!



Ok so that's my point of view.


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment