Tuesday, February 4, 2014

good morning

Hey guys! I should apologize for yesterday, I was stressed out and overheated. I'm sorry. I have anger issues that I need to deal with. I need to realize that when something doesn't go as planned I just need to take a step back and breathe. I shouldn't take it out on anybody, especially you guys, you, my loyals, are awesome. So no more! If I feel the need to scream or be angry I am going to try a different outlet to express it. So how is everyone today? I am feeling great, I hope you are too. Last night I stress ate, I won't tel you what it was, but it was bad. I gotta learn not to emotional eat anymore. I'm trying, it's an uphill battle, but I am committed! I am going to win this battle.
Ok today's scriptures I would like to share are Luke 24:13-53, it's awesome; it continues the story about Jesus and it amazes me how people interacted back then. The next verse is Genesis 44, now that is a continuation and still very captivating. It is how Joseph wants to keep his little brother there with him. To me it's all about family, family is what holds everyone together, and we should cherish what family we have. The last verse of scripture I would like to share is Psalm 35, that is an awesome psalm about how the Lord will protect his people if we just ask. You know if you ask you will receive, knock and the door will be opened. I hope you like those and you actually look them up and devote some time to God.
So today I don't have much planned I am going to try to eat healthy and try to exercise, but  I don't know how much I will get done. I am feeling a bit lazy today, it isn't the best to be lazy, but everyone needs some rest every once in awhile. So I will update you later if I still have internet, but I wish you a great rest of the day. I hope you found this mildly entertaining and I will see you awesome people next blog. God Bless

<3
~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment