Wednesday, February 5, 2014

i know i promised...

hey guys wassup? I know I said I wasn't going to rant to you but I have to get this out! Ok so it's been a few days and nothing from anywhere I have applied! It's very frustrating that not one damn person wants me to work for them, I know I don't have any experience whatsoever in the work world, oh you know except for common sense, but no that's not valuable to anyone! Can anyone out there help me!? Sorry I shouldn't even ask that, but I am past the point of desperate! I want to be able to help my mom out and save up for a place of my own. I may end up moving to Dallas and see what I can get out there. I just am at the end of my rope here! I want to make a life for myself! College isn't for me, I have learned that, but right now it would be an improvement form the shitty situation I am in right now. Yes that is selfish of me and yes there are people far worse off than me, but right now I am concerned about myself, nothing I can do to help those people until I help myself. I just can't take it anymore! That is affecting every aspect of my life, especially my health. I feel sad again and depressed and I cry again at nothing. It is just too much for me! Okay so I hope ya'll like this, sorrynotsorry if you don't. Have a great night of rest and I will see you awesome people next blog!

P.S. Thanks for reading and letting me rant again!


<3
~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment