Monday, February 3, 2014

It's gonna be the best day of my life, my liiiife!!!

Good morning everybody! How are you?! I am having such a great day already! I realized that sharing the entire scripture may be a little too much for some people. Now I know not everyone has all the time in the world to read this, even though I believe we should all always strive to make time for God. I also realize not everyone reads the NLT version of The Bible so I will just give you the verses and it will be up to you to go read them. The first verse of scripture is Luke 24:1-12. It's about Jesus' resurrection. The second verse is Genesis 43, and it's a continuation about Joseph and his brothers and the famine. It's very captivating, I can't wait to read the next part. The last verse of scripture I would like to share is Psalm 34. I like this psalm because it gives us a tidbit of a guideline, but then it gives us hope for a future! Well I hope that you will take the precious time to read those verses and devote some time to God. I know I always feel better when I do, and I always have a better day when I start it off with God. 
So today so far I had some toast, I know that it isn't raw, but that is all I got. I am going to try to eat as healthy as possible. I will be eating a lot of potatoes today! You know I used to eat this chicken rice and I ate it for years not knowing what it was truly made of. It turns out that it has chicken fat in it. I was disgusted to the point where I wanted to throw up. I will NEVER eat that again. Now I just hope I can get my family on board soon. 
So guys I may not be posting for awhile, because the internet and cable will be cut off for a few months. I am just letting you know I won't post because of that , not because of lack of inspiration. 

Well I hope you found this interesting and I will see you awesome people next blog. 

<3 

~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment