Monday, February 3, 2014

This world is f**ked up!

America is a screw up system where no one and I mean no one can get a job! I have applied an applied everywhere and not a damn thing! I was just trying to apply at Olive Garden, but no the website has to log me out of it and just stop my application. This world is so stupid! This is my rant so bear with me and if I cuss and you don't like it then get off of my blog! It's like the universe doesn't want me to have a job, doesn't want me to succeed! You know? You catch my drift? UGH!!! I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok now that it is out of system virtually, I may go scream into a pillow! I know I need to calm down, but I am just so damn mad! UGH! There's is my mini rant!

~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment