Sunday, February 2, 2014

RAWESOME Day!

Today was amazing! I have eaten raw all day! I ate oranges and oranges and a salad until 4 p.m. and then I baked some potato wedges with no oil, salt, pepper, and the best part they tasted amazing! I feel amazing too! I didn't eat as much as I should have because we don't have enough food in this house. I mean we have food, but not the right kind of food. I also didn't get as much filtered water as I should have, but I have been eating fruit and veggies which sort of makes up for it. I sort of fruited and rooted myself today! I'm proud, today was a victory. My first full day as a raw vegan! In a sense it was absofruitly rawesome! I just hope I can keep doing this! I resisted temptation when my mother made fish sticks and I resisted frying up the potatoes with some pepper and ketchup. I had no idea that potatoes had a natural salty taste and I haven't been this happy and satisfied and full in a while! So now for a little rant. For the first time in a while my ex roommate talked to me on Facebook. It just made me realize why I never want a friend like her in my life again. I told her about this lifestyle I want to be a part of and she just knocked me down. I explained it to her and she said that that it was, and I quote," Ewh..... Blech..... Boring ass food I like good ass food.." Really? Since when are yummy fruits and veggies boring or gross? They are the best things in life for you. When my mother was pregnant with me she mainly ate salads and I LOOOOVE me some lettuce and tomato! I wasn't raised on just plain veggies and fruit, but I always made sure to eat a lot of them. Now that I think about it when I was younger I did eat more veggies and fruit than I do now and I was a lot healthier! I started to gain weight because I started to eat a bunch of crap. Well no more! I am NEVER eating at a fast food restaurant ever again. I actually haven't in awhile, a good long while and I feel better knowing that there is an alternative to eating all these animals and animal products! So here is another rant of mine. Yesterday my mother made a comment about the Baptist church and the Baptist beliefs. She was talking how she wanted to go to church and that I could go with her, but I told her that I will only go to the Baptist church and she said she doesn't like Baptists because we put on a show and we only want the money from donations and the publicity, that it is all fake. I am astonished by this! I literally was shocked to see her say that. I have never in any way knocked any denomination's beliefs and there she was mocking and knocking the denomination and beliefs that I very much believe in! I was speechless! The Baptist denomination is in now way what she said and it hurt to hear that. I feel like I have to defend that all the time and that is just ridiculous! Today when I was watching a church program on t.v. she began to make snarky comments and throw a fit when she saw that I was watching it. It's just awful! Anyways those are my rants for the night, I hope you found this entertaining and useful or hopeful! That is it for now I am off to bed! I will see you awesome people next blog! Good night and God Bless!


<3

~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment