Monday, May 27, 2013

Falling

Ok this song is by Tyler Ward featuring Alex G.  and I absolutely love it! It makes me sway back and forth and it also makes me realize I really don't like being single! I know this is random, but I just want a boyfriend again! Yes being single has given me new perspective on who I am! I know this time I will not date anyone who is not saved by Jesus! He needs to be a good person, not someone who is after the one and only thing mostly every guy is after! I want someone who is going to make me want to fall in love with him! Someone who I can dance with, and laugh with, and just be myself with. I know one day I will find the guy for me and that day will be a very good day! I just hope I don't screw it up like I have the last three times with the last three guys. I know now that God did not want me with those guys, and I know y heart that He will put the right guy in my life at the right moment! I am happy being single for now, but I want to find love! Or what I really want is for love to find me! To completely smack me in the face and make me feel like I am falling! If you haven't I recommend listening to this song! It is so sweet! I love it!  Anyways I just had to get that off my chest! Thanks for reading! See ya!

Ciao!

P.S. If you do listen to the song make sure to type full song b/c the video is not the full song!

No comments:

Post a Comment