Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Day!

Hello e'ryboday!!!!!
Ok no that is not a song name!!!!
But, guess what?
Today was my last day of high school!!! I do not have to go back there for classes or learning ever again!!! I graduate June 7th, and then I'm outie!!! My summer officially started 2 hours and 40 minutes ago!!! Warrior and I screamed YEAH YEAAAAAAYY and all that jazz on the way out the door!!! We were jumpin around and whatnot!!! I was so happy! ALSO!!! I made an 80 on my final in Anatomy and a 99 on my final in MATH!!!  I know right? I couldn't believe my ears when Ms. Blackstone told me that! I jumped up and down and did the happy dance!!!!
14 years ago I entered school for the first time! I was four years old and I was having the time of my life in Pre-K! I have been to 22 schools since then and everyone I have left a mark and they have changed who I am! However, no one school, other than De Kalb High, has had the greatest impact on me! I have made friends and lost friends here and I have so many memories. I truly can call De Kalb my home! I love it here! It is quaint and I hope to live here for as long as possible!
It's been a long 14 years building up to this, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I have experienced so much and I am grateful for that! I have learned valuable skills and lessons that I will use in my life! I am so happy that I have spent these years in school and I may say that I hated it, but in the end I am nostalgic. It still has not quite set in yet, but once it does I may cry. I just wanted to say that everyone of you needs to cherish every second! You never know! You can literally blink and time will fly faster than a jet! I'm tellin it is like I blinked and BOOM I was already a freshman in high school, then BAM I blinked again and I'm a senior, and now I am about to be a graduate! Good times! Don't waste your time though, because you will NEVER get it back!


Well that is it for now! I will post more often now that I have all this free time! 
See ya'll on the flippity flop!





















 
I will post more pics later but this should suffice for awhile! 
I think I am going to try something different for my goodbye!
 
 
 
 
PEACE OUT SUCKAAAAAAAAS!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment