Monday, May 20, 2013

That's Who I Am

this is by Jessica Andrews! i love this song and it has been ingrained in my system ever since i was little!
Ok so I haven't been blogging a lot lately, but I have good reason!
I've been busy!



I have had life changes happen in the past few days and a lot has happened! I went on the Senior Trip this past Friday and it ROCKED! we went to Six Flags, Fogo De Chao, and the Rangers game!!!
 ALL FUN!

Ok earlier tonight my bff (Warrior) asked me my what my college major would be and i said music of course and then she said it would be a flop!
 well i'm here to say : I DON"T CARE!!! I wanna do what I wanna do! so that is that!
i will study liberal arts and have myself a good time!

omg the girl i thought that was my best friend just played like a fiddle! She told her ex to ask me out like a joke and pretend to like me! and then when I finally wrap my head around the idea of someone liking me again then she reveals the little secret! i don't know who to trust anymore! HOW COULD SHE DO THIS!!!!!????
well let me tell you something i am not a fool and now i know when i am being played! i should've seen the signs really!!! but whatever! if people want to treat me like a joke i will leave them like it's funny!
i will post more later, but until then ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment