Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

hey guys! I have returned! hope you didn't miss me too much! I needed that break! well I don't have a song or color or verse or pic or word of the day but I do have lots to say!
ok this past weekend my mother, sis, bff/sis (Warrior), and I all went SHOPPING!!! in dallas!
 it was sooooo much fun! off the HOOK! I only ended buying 2 vests, but HEY I was there for the EXPERIENCE! it was fun we went to North Park and Town East!!! We ate lunch at The Cheesecake Factory! I recommend the Chicken Bellagio and the Four Cheese Pasta, oh and the strawberry lemonade if you ever go there! I waiter was kind of easy on the eyes to Warrior!!! (jk girl, jk)!    Then after awhile we had pizza for dinner at my aunt and uncle's house!! It was totes delish!
THEN we went to La Quinta! However, that particular hotel didn't have any rooms so we drove across town to another La Quinta and got two double beds in two rooms!!! Warrior and I stayed on the 3rd floor while my mom and sis stayed on the 2nd floor! We wnet swimming and then relaxed in the hot tub! It was fun!!! We stayed up all night just talkin and listening to Warrior text!!! (jk girl look at you ARF!!!!!)   =)  
anyways the next day we woke up and had breakfast then jetted out! we went to Target (where I bought the vests) and also to the Starbucks inside! Then we wnet and visited my dad in Irving! It was fun! I had a great time!!! we had lunch there and then hit the road back to De Kalb, stopped at Braums on the way there and then back again! Ok Warrior you will know this so I'll have to explain it to everyone else! A person mentioned above on the 3rd line of this post has a nickname! It's Atilla, as in Atilla the Hun! Yeah it's that bad! Well Atilla has always criticized me for everything! When we dropped of Warrior at her house I got back in the car and Atilla jumped down my throat immeadiately! it was horrible and before this whole weekend began we were on our way to pick up Warrior and she way already being mean to me!
Anyways... I just wanted to say how awesome of a weekend I had! THANKS SO MUCH TO WARRIOR FOR COMING WITH ME GURL!! I LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER!!!!!!!



on a positive note: I have 12 days of actual school left until I am out!!!!
thanks for reading and please follow sorry4partyrocking2012.blogspot.com if you can!!!


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment