Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Oh Oh Oh I wanna go crazy!

i have no idea who sings/sang that song! my word of the day is insanity! the color is red, and for some reason klove had no verse!
ok guys i have a predicament..... warrior and i had a fight last night! we BOTH said things we shouldn't have and we BOTH are to blame! as usual, though, i am the one that is the bad guy here! ok i called her something i shouldn't have, it was the truth at the time and if she had taken the bait of the quote from white chicks then we would be all fine and dandy, but NO! she had to pop off and tell me that i would never get a guy ever and noone would ever attempt at liking me like the guys like her! well, NEWSFLASH: i don"t want that!  i would rather a guy like me for me not for being sleazy and takin unecessary photos.
but that is put behind me now! she wants to drop me after 4 years of being best friends then fine, i will focus on me! i will not apologize first this time! i always do, even when i do nothing wrong! this time i screwed up, but whatevs!



i am focusing on the positiv ein my life! like how i plan on having a chillaxin weekend! i am going to do mani-pedis, shop a little, and just relax all day! i wil be chillin like a vilian (got htat from warrior)! and listenin to my fave music and exercising and attending church! tyring to block out all the negative and just start over with a clean slate! this morning i woke up with my topknot still intact and it looked AWESOME!!!!!!!!! i loved it!
well that is pretty much it, except the pic!!

you know i do believe in you warrior, we have exchanged countless story, shared fave clothes, you told me like it is before and i did last night, we both have found the answers to solve our probs, i have relied on you too much and you have always been there when i need you to be, you really have inspired bravery in me; i was brave enough to do all the things with your help, you do encourage my dreams to be a singer, i have NEVER stopped caring!, we both have devised crazy schemes and things to do, and i will always stand beside even in our fights! (Just sayin Warior)!



enough said

No comments:

Post a Comment