Saturday, May 11, 2013

Here's to NEVER growing up!

Ok this song is by Avril Lavigne and it is my new anthem and a new definition of me!   I am changing myself!! and intervention if you think about it!
ok so for a about 5 years now I have dealt with depression and it's been hard! The main reason I feel like this is because I am constantly criticized by someone in my life! I won't say who but those around me know who it is!
anyways in the past few minutes I was crying form another dig at me from this person and I realized I can NOT do this anymore!!!! I am not going to cry b/c of this person's words anymore!
I am not a wasted space or a lumberjack or the stupidest person on the planet or anything else this person calls me! I am original and no one will ever be just like me!
I am now going to be called Maggs! I used to go by that at my old school and no one treated me lke a pushover so I am no longer going to smile and take it I am going to voice my opinions and if people don't care for them then SO WHAT! they can kiss my ASS!! yes I cussed!! sue me! see the new me is kickin ass and takin names!   I feel so happy and free of this big weight that was on my shoulders and it is gone! I am never going to be the same ever AGAIN!  I am a FIREWORK!! and I am not going to be treated and used like I was before!   GOODBYE OLD ME AND HELLO NEW ME!!!
all this person will ever be is: a LIAR, and pathetic, and ALONE IN LIFE, and MEAN!
so here's to the new me!!! may she be happy in every endeavor she partakes in from now on!!!!
I will never change who I really am except for the part about me being a pushover and taking crap form this person! I feel so much better now!!!! like Warrior I was also looking at pictures I have saved on my computer and I was just so happy that the past 4 years have been spent with one person! My best friend: WARRIOR!!! www.sorry4partyrocking2012.blogspot.com  you should check that out!!! it's amazing!!!!!
this girl has been there through thick and thin and she will always be there we may fight and have disagreements, but I love her like family and that is what she is to me!!! thanks Warrior for everything you will never know just how much you mean to me!
so everyone out there: Here's to NEVER growing up! I wanna stay in my youth and I know I will as long as I have Jesus by my side! I will always have a young heart and a wise mind! 


so till' next time everyone!



ciao! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment