Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I guess I spoke too soon!

Yep i guess I did! You know how I said that the depression has gone away? well here I m balling my eye out because I feel like a failure! How come that for once in my life I can't have more than 1 supporter? I know all the support I need is Jesus and trust me I have it all the time, but for once I want ot achieve something and have someone clap for me or something like that! I support everyone I can and not one person returns it! I guess I am just being over dramatic! Whatever, I gotta go. If you don't hear from me for a while it is because I am either just done with everything or I am busy! I will try to make time! See that's the problem with me, I make time for everyone and everything and no one returns that to me! I need to make time for myself and be me instead of trying to please everyone! Is it too much to ask for support?

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment