Monday, May 27, 2013

The truth shall set you free!

Ok hey everybody! I don't have a song! Or anything like that! I just realized how much crap I deal with and then I was humbled at how much I have to be thankful for! I am having a great day! I am moving on in my life and I am excited to see what the future holds! Soon my family and I will be embarking on a vacation to Florida! We will e driving all the way to Disney World! I love it! I am excited for that too! Tomorrow I am going to go get my ID, and apply for jobs!
Ok so about the crap load I deal with! Well I was just feeling avoided by everyone! Maybe it's b/c everyone hates my attitude, but I am here to say SO WHAT! I am not being rude, just honest! Ok if you don't like it then go away!  (Sorry about that to the people in my life that never avoid me, I was not directing this at you!)
Ok I was feeling so content with myself last night and I still do! I love my figure, my family, my friends, and my life! I will change a few things about the first one, but it can only go up from here! I am happy with where I am in my life right now! SO very happy that I have Jesus as crutch!!! He lets me lean on Him when I need to and He supports me and helps me get through everything; and for that I am eternally grateful!

I have great news!  I FINALLY got accepted to Texarkana College!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did a little happy dance and screamed a lot! I feel so accomplished! Like if you had asked me 5 years ago if I knew I would be right here almost graduated I probably would have said I don't think so! I am happy, like the depression is going away more and more! I don't have suicidal thoughts too much anymore, and I am discovering who I am!
And to those who belittled my dreams to become a singer/songwriter  guess what? I AM GOING TO PROVE YOU WRONG! Everyone tells me that my dreams will be a flop and I will have no money to fall back on! Well guess what? I don't want to fall back on anything! I don't want to chase another dream! I want to go through the whole experience and if I don't make it then I don't want to leave this dream alone b/c it's not practical to some people! I like to take risks and I am going to with my music!




Anyways just an update on my life! Thanks for reading!
Until next time remember:




I am very awesome!


I am going to do it b/c I have dreamed it!







this is so me when people are like this!







no I did not get a tat! yet! and hey just remember today is the day that we remember who died for our freedom! They made the ultimate sacrifice, their lives, so that we can be here right now! If they didn't you may not be reading this and I may not be typing this! So to all those fallen soldiers: THANKS!!!!! And to the families left behind I send my condolences and thank you for having such an amazing person in your family!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment