Friday, December 20, 2013

4 days later

Ok so today I took that second and third step! The first step was clearly defining my goals! The second step I took was waking up early this morning! Instead of waking up at 1 in the afternoon and sleeping the day away, I woke up at 8:00 a.m.! It was a good feeling. Now the third step I took was that I actually worked out today! I did a set. It was 20 jumping jacks, 10 alternating lunges, 10 squats, 20 mountain climber, 20 high knees, and 20 butt kicks! It was a liberating feeling at that moment. In that single moment when I was panting and ready to fall over and die I felt a million times closer to my goal than I did the past 3 days! The days leading up to today have been hard and I can say that I have had a slightly less poor diet, I am def not there yet, but I will be! As long as I keep my eyes on the goal and just keep the right mindset I will get there! So to everyone out there trying to reach their goal(s) I salute you! Have a great night and an even greater tomorrow! I will post again son, it could be tomorrow or it could be in a few days, but just keep trucking! God bless us everyone!




~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment