Saturday, December 21, 2013

Thoughts plaguing my mind tonight

Okay Warrior  I listened to Warrior by Demi for the first time in a while and I want to apologize again for my rude behavior. I just didn't realize how much of an impact I made. I hurt people, I push them away and for that I am sorry. I want to thank you because you were for me when NO ONE else was. You let me into your home and I never really thanked you for that. So I thank you for letting me stay there not just the time I had to live there but for the 5 years we have been friends. Thanks for the food you have provided me, the shelter, for rearranging your entire room and house just for me! Thanks for being completely honest with me. Thanks for loving me for who I am. Thanks for telling me that I don't have to change for anyone. Thanks for the late night and early morning phone calls. Thanks for the bad times too. Those strengthened our relationship. Thanks for your wonderful mom and dad! They did so much for me! Thanks for considering me a part of your family. Thanks for the world of chances you have given me! Now this isn't an act of desperation to get you back, I just wanted to tell you that you deserve the best! Best in friendship and in love, life, and your relationship with God. I am not the best and I hope you get everything you need and want. These songs are plaguing my mind tonight! They are for you!
Two Worlds Collide - Demi
Gift of a Friend - Demi
Fix a Heart - also by Demi
and I was watching Glee the other night and they did a cover of a song that made me cry! The song was Keep Holding On - Avril



Ok so the other thoughts are that I danced today. I have played Just Dance 4 so much that whenever a song comes on from that games I can do the dance automatically!! Funny huh?


Anyways see ya'll tomorrow!


~Ciao~




No comments:

Post a Comment