Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Random Thoughts

Unconditionally by Katy Perry  LOVE the song, the video is cool; has no point though, just being honest!
Neon Lights by Demi Lovato LOOOOOVE THE SONG AND ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE THE VIDEO!!!! As alwats Demi is the best! Again just saying what I feel!
Timber by Pitbull feat. ke$Ha LOOOVe the song and LOOOOOVE the video!! Very cool!
The Fox by Ylvis  OFCOURSE I LOVE both the song and the video! Yes I know it's oldish, now but I love it!
Ok so I'm not going to rehash anything but me and Warrior have parted ways, our differences were just that. That is all I am going to say because I do not want to offend anyone.

So today I am leaving to go home for winter break here TAMUT! I'm so excited! I don't have to return until January 12, 2014!  Can you believe it's already gonna be 2014?! I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner, let alone 2014!
So lately everyone has been worrying about 2014 and how great they want it to be! I say just let go and let God. Stop worrying about the future for God is already there and the future will take care of itself! That's all I'm saying!

Anyways, me and my roommate have really become closer friends and I feel like she is another sister! She has been the best friend a girl could have and I'm lucky to have such a friend!


So have any of you loyals had any doubts about your life and where it's going lately? I know I just preached about not worrying about the future, but I just feel stuck!!!  I don't know, I guess I'll figure it out.



A quick review of the video game Just Dance 2014: It is mildly awesome! I say mildly because most of the dances are not difficult at all and usually the Just Dance video games get harder every new release! Just my honest opinion there!




Anyways I have to depart, I must go finish getting ready for leaving! Everyone have a great day and a wonderful Winter Break! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! \




~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment