Monday, December 16, 2013

How I will lose weight starting now!

So hey guys! How is everyone? How is life treating ya? Me? Well I am okay I guess! I mean I did lose a friend, and everyone says that she wasn't a real friend, and all that blah blah blah! I know we have and our problems, and respectively went our separate ways, but she will always have a certain place reserved in my heart! I hope one day in the future we can reconcile! We may never get that friendship we had back, but I want to make nice! But that is in the past right now! I have had ups and downs, but I can't keep living there!
So I have devised a new plan! I am going to better myself starting now! Okay? So here is what I want to do: By this time next year I want to say that I have met my goal! Now that doesn't mean I will need a year to reach my goal! I am gonna live a healthier life. I feel as if most of health problems would disappear if I lost the excess weight! So what I'm cut a LOT of bad food habits out of my life. I am cutting soda all together! It's about time again! Every year I go on a soda kick! I feel so much better and so less sluggish when I don't drink it! I plan on drinking just water, some juices, and tea. I only drink unsweetened, which is even better!
I plan on trying to get more veggies and fruits on my diet too! I don't eat as much of fruits and veggies like I used too! I also want to cut out a lot of meats. I don't want to go full vegan or vegetarian just yet. I may just stick to fish and maybe a little chicken. But I just can't eat beef anymore, the smell totally turns me off! I'm also gonna cut out processed meats and other processed foods! I don't need all of those additives. So no more chips for this girl! I want to cook more and try to be more proactive in finding good recipes!
So now to my exercise plan. I'm going to workout every day except Sunday! That is the Lord's day! I do want to back to church again! I am gonna mix it up and live it up! I will only go to the gym 3-4 days a week, other times I will Just Dance on the Wii, some days I will just free dance in my room! I'm not gonna stuff my face after every workout either. It's gonna be hard, but I am gonna push through and this time next year I hope that I can say I reached my goal and surpassed it entirely! My goal is to be at least 30 pounds lighter. I also want to be able to walk down the hall and down the stairs without being so damn winded! So that is my hopefully attainable plan/goal!  All throughout this I will be posting my progress of course, and I might just might at the end get the nerve to post before and after pics! I'm going to need encouragement, so if you stumble upon this blog, please send any comments, thoughts and if you gonna hate on me then keep it to yourself, because I ain't got time for small minded people to be hatin! So tell me what you think of my plan and please send recipes or workout routines you like to do and of course always send music playlists I found a new playlist that I particularly like. I'll upload it soon! I'm going to try to post weekly and monthly updates. I know I will have setbacks and pauses, but I am going to persevere! So until next time have a great night and a great week!!! God bless!   Oh and wish me luck!




~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment