Monday, December 23, 2013

Hey everybody!

Good evening everyone! I hope all of you are having a great holiday and remembering to keep Christ is Christmas! My mom can't see how amazing this Christmas has been! There are no presents and there will not be, but that is not the point! Christmas is about spending time with God, remembering Jesus' birth, and spending time with loved ones. She is hoping that next year will be better, but she can't grasp not to worry about the future because God is already there! Anyways I'm wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


So here is the full story with my dad/ He was whining and bad mouthing my mom about not being able to meet him halfway and he said I won't be spending the rest of my break there so I'll be here all break long.


Everyone I must depart and I won't be back for a few days, taking a break here! Have a great night!


Peace
Love
Happiness
God Bless


~Ciao for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment