Monday, December 23, 2013

That Moment

Okay so this will be my final post for this year! I will not be back on after this but I have to get it out!


So there I was on a binge. I was trying to be good and cut off the soda and the junk food and as I was munching on Fritos and drinking Dr. Pepper when I felt horrible, like I wanted to puke horrible! I could feel the sugar, and corn syrup and sliding down my throat and I felt the need to puke. I didn't, but I prolly will before the nights end or maybe tomorrow. I think something is wrong with me. Lately I have felt this strange pain in my heart. It's like I can't breathe and then it goes into my arm and I almost pass out. I feel oddly tired all the time. If I don't eat every 2 or 3 hours I nearly pass out and I'm always thirsty. I have to pee ALL the time and I'm out of breath by just walking across the floor or after making my bed. I'm not understanding this, and I need a checkup, but my mom just won't listen to me. I know this is very morbid, especially at this time of the year, but if I up and die then I'm sorry. I'm too paranoid aren't I?  Anyways I wish everyone in a any other situation, other than paranoia, hope; hope for a better future! For the final time I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!  Sorry for complaining, I had to get it off my chest!




~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment