Thursday, January 2, 2014

Clean Slate

HAPPY NEW YEAR ERRRRRBODY!!!



So how is everyone!? I am having a great year already!
So I rang in the new year watching Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve and listening to Best Song Ever and Midnight Memories by none other than the fabulous One Direction! I danced my way into 2014!

Yesterday I logged in a great workout and got the laundry done and cleaned like crazy I feel accomplished! I even woke up early!

So today I woke up slightly late, but that is okay because I am holding myself accountable for the good and the bad! A wise person told me last year that I had to do that for myself and I am taking that advice and finally taking charge of my own life. I need control of it once and for all! No one can make my decisions for me and I'm not letting anyone influence me anymore! So i'm going to make it great! I think this exercise and diet regimen will be sticking! I'm sick of having to carry around all this extra weight!

SOOOOO I am off to exercise now! Sorry for the briefness, but I will post a long one later or maybe in a few days! Everyone out there that is having a hard struggle with anything just remember to STAY STRONG! You will make it through this and if you ever need anyone to talk to just hit me up in the comment section below or on Facebook my name on there is Maggs Blythe. I wish everyone a great day and a great weekend!


~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment