Monday, January 6, 2014

Music Sounds Better

So I guess I'm back to naming my blogs with songs!
Oh Hi!
Anyways! SUP BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!?? I am having a great day so far! I forgot to blog yesterday but it was an amazing day! I woke up and read my daily devotional then I watched the First Baptist Church Texarkana broadcast on t.v. and since I could not attend church it was the next best thing! I ate a yummy breakfast and an even yummier lunch! The sermon preached was the start of a new series called Man Up!
It was directed at men, but it actually benefited me because I can learn what to look for in a husband! I know that I shouldn't settle for anything less than what God wants me to have. Well then I watched a few funny movies and then took a nap! It was a good day to rest and I did just that!

So now for today! I woke up very early this morning and I read my devotional, which was amazing, and then I had an apple for bfast! I watched a little t.v. and now I am here blogging! The plan for today is to dance my butt into shape! I am feeling like Zumba is the way today! I am gonna get it and make it great! I have adopted saying that from watching all of Trent Shelton's videos! If you haven't watched any of them or even heard of him you NEED, scratch that, you MUST stop whatever you are doing right now and go to Facebook and look him up! He is so inspirational and you will LOVE his messages!!!


Okay so I'm off to go catch my dreams! I wish you all a great day and if you are out there dealing with a problem and need encouragement or help connect with me in the comment section below or on Facebook! Just type in Maggs Blythe!!


~Ciao my peeps~

No comments:

Post a Comment